Educational program in Saint-Denis
The educational program has three themes: "Saint-Denis, a Town You Can Read"; "Saint-Denis, a Town in the Middle Ages"; and "Discovering the Science of Archaeology". The program makes use of the historical walking tour, the Changeable Model, the archaeological galleries of the museum, and the Archaeological Service's exhibition space. It also creates other teaching tools and designs specially adapted guided tours and workshops for the very young, schoolchildren, and recreation centers.
Unité d'archéologie de la ville de Saint-Denis - Educational Program
8, rue Franciade - 93200 Saint-Denis
Tél. 00 33 1 49 33 80 20
Fax : 00 33 1 48 09 41 54
Shortcuts to the educational pages of the site
- The mapmaker's puzzle
- Saint Denis has lost is head !
- Arnegonde, a queen and her finery
- The Pilgrim and the emblem
- Montjoie, franciade !
- A game of dice
- On your mark, get set, pour!
- An archaeological layer-cake
- The abbey of Brother John
- Where there's smoke, there's fire
- The imaginary travels of Mr. Van Buchel